It has been more than a year since my aunt left this world. She was like a mother to me. When I was young, my parents got separated. Since then, it was my aunt who brought me up. My mom was so busy working. So, I grew up getting used to my aunt's guidance. She taught me many things. Things that my mom was suppose to teach me. But hey, what can i do?!? She always says she's busy and all that. I don't even see her that often at home. I pretty much got used to the idea that my aunt was acting as my mom. She's loud at times but she listens. She listens to me. I like her because of that. She was very open-minded. The way she thinks is so cool. She supports me in my adventures in life even if I was still young. She always tells me to enjoy my life but I should know my limitations. My aunt never had a family of her own. I wanted her to marry and be a mom but I guess she had decided long ago to be with us until her last breath. Never in my whole life will I ever forget her. She was there when I needed a mom. My mom was always around but she wasn't there with me during my most crucial moments when I was growing up. It was my aunt whom I always come running to every time I fall. It was her. And now, she's gone forever. Forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment